Saturday 21 September 2013

The emails keep coming


The emails keep coming.  This is fascinating!

Date: April 13 2013 - 22:32
Subject: hello from ryan
hello how are you I have to compliment you and say that you are a very attractive lady with a nice profile it would be great to get to know you better.

Do you like eating out I love carribean and thai food and try to have them whenever I can.

What is your favourate type of music I play all kinds of music from rnb to house music
38 year old from East Finchley.  Where is that?  Move on.

Email from: T

Date: April 13 2013 - 22:53
Subject: Hello fellow Atheist ;-)
How are you?
Hope youre well.
Cheers
Rui
Not very exciting, cute though, bit old.

Email from: TCB

Date: April 13 2013 - 23:07
Subject: TTW

Hi,

Nice profile..... oh and after reading the TTW I have literally just watched the film whilst on a plane on the way to NY (where I am now for a week). I can confirm that the film is dreadful. V disappointing!

John x

Finally.  John 35, Virginia Waters.  Completely normal.  Right, let’s think of a witty response.  Okay, his profile says he is working his way through the West Wing, we have something in common!

Email sent to : TCB

Date: April 13 2013 - 23:34
Subject: Re: TTW
Did you not see the trailer?  Surprised you invested 2 hours of your life in that.  I too am working my way through the West Wing, am on series 4.  Can't believe I didn't watch it when it was on the TV.  So good.  What are you doing in NY?

Email from: IN


Date: April 13 2013 - 23:10
Subject: hi
Hi *waves* would love to hear from you
*waves*?  Jesus.  Delete.  Come on TCB, email me back.

Email from: L

Date: April 13 2013 - 23:27
Subject: hiya

hi there - How are you? Appears that match.com think we are a good match and to be honest.. I'm secreting hoping they are right. You're very attractive :-)

Anyway,, would love to hear from you if you're interested in getting to know me?
I look forward to your reply
Take care and have a lovely week.
Mayank
Secreting?  Too much facial hair.

Email from: S

Date: April 13 2013 - 23:39
Subject: Hello Time traveller!
How are you?
I can see you are hug fan of starbucks....hope you dont start your day with that giant cuppa from starbuck as in one of your pic ;)
Ciao for now
S
Don't know how I feel about guys that say Ciao.  Spelling is clearly an issue.  Delete.

Email from: d

Date: April 13 2013 - 23:45
Subject: :-)
Quanto sei bella!!!

Oh hello.  So attractive, 33 but he lives in Italy.  Ciao.

Email from: SC

Date: April 13 2013 - 23:58
Hi there.
Like your profile and photos but would like to know a bit more (no personal ad).
NB - Work in wine but red is def my wine of coice for sure!.
Take a look at my profile and if you're interested would be good to hear back!
Chris
Subject: Answer to your quiz


No profile?  Just realised it takes 24 hours for your profile to be published.  So all these guys have contacted me based on my photo alone and what books I like.  Interesting.  Chris is a definite no.

Email from: FIP

Date: April 14 2013 - 00:43
Subject: Hi
I know I am older than you think I should be. But sometimes, a bit of age helps, because it has made me much more sensitive and understanding, but at the same time with much the same spirit of life. So why not give it a whirl, at least meet for a drink?

Cheers

Tony

54?  Delete.  You might be mature but I’m not.  Ooooh, look who’s emailed.

Email from: TCB

Date: April 14 2013 - 10:38
Subject: Re: Re: TTW
Haha... once I got through 30mins of it I didn't feel it was right to abandon. Oh and being on a plane meant that there was very little escape!

West Wing is wonderful although you're about a series or so ahead of me. I'm taking my time over it.

Anyway its 530am here in NY. I went to bed at 8pm as was very jet lagged. Feel spritely now for the first time in days! What I try to keep to a minimum on my profile is that I work for an Investment Bank. Not a good boast these days. I'm here seeing clients (oh and to try to pick up a sexy ipad - no luck so far - all sold out). Off to Boston tonight and then home Friday morning. Just debating the flight home movies. Any tips?

John

Email from: TCB

Date: April 14 2013 - 10:40
Subject: p.s.

... off to Starbucks ;-)

Brilliant.  Now how long do I leave it before responding?  

1 comment:

  1. TCB seems to be the only one who has a vague idea of punctuation. He's definitely a keeper.
    Two emails from him in a row. He's keen. This could be good...

    ReplyDelete